ITI Answer Key Download 2023
ITI-Industrial Training Institute NCVT MIS has Declared the ITI Answer Key Download 2023. The Eligible Candidates Can Download e-NTC & Mark sheet 2023. You Can Download ITI NCVT MIS Mark sheet, Certificate And e-NTC will be available On 01/04/2023.
ITI NCVT Mark sheet And Certificate Download 2023
Directorate General of Training
ITI Answer Key Download 2023
NCVT MIS ITI Annual And Semester Exam Admit Card 2023
ITI-Industrial Training Institute Government of India
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
ITI Exam CBT And Practical Exam Instruction
- Candidates must report at the examination centre on the scheduled reporting time and he/she will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the completion of 60 mins of the Examination Candidate Reporting Time : 90 Minutes before Exam Start Time Gate Closing Time : 15 Minutes before Exam Start Time.
- This Admit card is valid only for the stipulated date, shift and time as specified thereon. Candidates will not be eligible to appear in another shift on the same date or any other date, if absent from the scheduled shift.
- The exam will be a computer-based test consisting of multiple-choice questions. Each question will have four answer options to choose from.
- This Admit card must be presented for verification along with Original (not photocopy or scanned copy) valid Govt. Issued Photo- Identity Card (i.e. AADHAAR CARD WITH A PHOTOGRAPH/PAN CARD/PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENSE/VOTER’S CARD), ID issued by enrolling ITI/NSTI/Establishment.
- Candidate arriving after Gate Closing Time will not be allowed.
- Candidate without the printed copy of the Admit card will not be allowed.
- Candidates are requested not to write anything on the Admit card.
- No Bio Break is permitted during the examination.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after proper verification by Centre officials. Candidate will be permitted to allotted seats once Verification process is complete and a verified stamp is affixed on their Admit card.
- Any candidate found using any unfair means or in possession of any incriminating material during the test shall be expelled from the examination hall and his/her test would be cancelled.
- With regards to conduct of examination, decision of Test administrator shall be final and binding.
- Non-observance of the instructions mentioned herein or use of any unfair means during the continuance of his/her test will render the Candidate liable to disqualification from the test.
- No request for change in examination centre/shift will be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to locate the examination centre and its accessibility at least a day before examination, so that they can reach the centre on time for the examination.
- Possession of books, notes, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, scale, log table, writing pad, eraser, cardboard, electronics devices, watch/wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, mobile phones, earphones, microphones, camera, headphones, pen-drives, pager, Bluetooth devices, calculator, debit/credit card, electronic pen/scanners, water bottle, food & beverage (alcoholic or non- alcoholic), arms/weapon, hair pins/clips, jewelry/ornaments etc and any objectionable items is strictly prohibited in the examination premises and it will be treated as use of unfair means i.e case of non-compliance, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and a suitable legal action in addition, may also be initiated. There is no safekeeping or locker arrangement for candidate’s belongings. DGT will not be responsible for its safe custody.
- Visually Impaired (VI) trainees will be allowed 20 Minutes compensatory time per hour as per PWD act 2016. However, trainees are supposed to bring their own scribe.
ITI Answer Key Download 2023
Questions and options will be available in English and Regional language only. There will be NO negative marking.
- The administrator is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for any of the following reasons. Creating disturbance. Attempting to take the test on behalf of someone else (Impersonation).
- Talking to other candidates during the test.
- Attempting to tamper with the computer system Ȃ�either hardware or software.
- Use of calculators, slide rules, pagers, mobile phones, concealed microphones, wireless devices or any other material that may aid in answering questions.
Candidates will be allowed to carry only the following items with them into the examination venue:
- Admit Card & ID Card .
- Wearing surgical masks is mandatory for candidate.
- Transparent water bottle.
- Hand sanitize (50 ML bottle).
- Transparent Ball Pen.
- COVID 19 Precautions:
Wearing the Mask is compulsory for the candidates, without which they will be disallowed for the examination.
- Thermal Scanning of the candidates would be done at the gate.
- The candidates shall be sanitizing their hands before entering the exam hall.
- The candidate should maintain social distancing and should avoid crowding in the exam venue
How to To Mark Sheet And Certificate Download 2023
- Candidate Read the Notification of ITI Exam 2023.
- Go To Official Website Link Given Below (https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in)
- Now Click On Trainee Menu.
- After That Click On Trainee Profile In Trainee Menu Section.
- Kindly Enter Your Enter your Registration No, Father/Guardian Name, Date of Birth, And Enter image text.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Now Click On CBT Admit Card And Download.
- Take A Print Out of Admit For Examination 2023.
- See Below Video For Downloading Admit Card.