Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) has released the latest notification for the TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023. recruitment of various posts including the Assistant Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply online for TSSPDCL Telagana Vacnacy 2023 from the website www.tssouthernpower.com starting from 23 February 2023 to 15 March 2023.
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
TSSPDCTL, NOTIFICATION No.01/2023
Assistant Engineer Recruitment Vacancy 2023 Apply Online Form
- Application Begin : 23/02/2023
- Last Date for Submit : 15/03/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15/03/2023
- Application Edit Facility : 18-21/03/2023
- Admit Card Available Date : 24/04/2023
- Exam Date : 30/04/2023
- Application Fee (General / OBC ) : Rs. 200/-
- Examnation Fee : Rs. 120/-
- SC / ST : Rs. NA
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Online.
Age Limit As On 02/02/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 44 Years
- Age Relaxation TSSPDCL Extra as per Rulese 2023.
TSSPDCL Vacancy 2023 Total : 48 Posts & Education Qualification Eligibility
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT OF FEE AND SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM
- The Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The prescribed fee mentioned at Para-I (5) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The applicant should ensure that the Certificates viz., SSC, Community etc., are available on hand while filling up the particulars at the time of payment of fee. The Name and Date of Birth should be filled as per SSC Certificate and Community i.e SC/ST/BC-A/BC-B/BC-C/BC-D /BC-E and OC or OC-EWS as per the Certificate issued by Govt. of Telangana. The particulars which are filled at the time of payment of fee will be carried over to the online application form and cannot be altered. The candidate need to fill only the other particulars as asked in the online application form.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide. The applicants has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION and provide payment details (Journal number and date) and Date of Birth details and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application along with uploading the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature). Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- Candidate Can Apply Between 23/02/2023 to 15/03/2023.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Reference.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.